Subject: Re: New Revised Draft Answer - Ignore Previous Draft.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 02:33:00 -0700 (PDT)

Great.  I've put in a couple of minor changes--pls crank out a clean (non 
redlined) copy and email it back to me.  For now, lets take out the sentence 
indicating Sempra's agreement.  Also, delete the privilege header.  I want 
Georgetta to have a clean copy she can circulate internally in her shop.  In 
my cover email to her I'll suggest the sentence I'd like to be able to 
include.  MKM and others--please let me know if I'm good to go on sending 
this to Georgetta.  Thanks.  df

"Hirasuna, Robert" <[email-masked]> on 04/03/2001 06:10:16 PM
To: "Drew Fossum (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Maria Pavlou (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>
cc: "Moore, Charles A" <[email-masked]>, "Nuschler, Robin" 
<[email-masked]> 

Subject: New Revised Draft Answer - Ignore Previous Draft.

 <<4%M3RED.DOC>> In my haste to get the draft out, I omitted a couple of 
changes in the last few paragraphs.  Please ignore the previous draft.  
Thanks.

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the 
personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. This message 
may be an attorney-client communication and/or work product and as such is 
privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the 
intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended 
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in 
error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this 
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in 
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original 
message.

 - 4%M3RED.DOC