Subject: 1999 Enron Corp. Compliance Report
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 07:32:00 -0800 (PST)

Can anyone remember if they worked on this last year?  I only remember that I 
didn't know what it was then and I still don't know what it is.   Thanks.  DF
---------------------- Forwarded by Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron on 12/22/99 03:30 
PM ---------------------------

Ava Syon
12/22/99 11:41 AM
To: John Ale/HOU/AZURIX@AZURIX, Eric Benson/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Michael R 
Brown/LON/ECT@ECT, Mary Nell Browning/LON/ECT@ECT, James V Derrick@Enron, 
Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Barbara N Gray/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark E 
Haedicke/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary J Heinitz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Julia Murray/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Ron W JOHNSON@ENRON, Elizabeth Labanowski/EPSC/HOU/ECT@ECT, Laurie 
Lee/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Bruce 
Lundstrom/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Dan Lyons/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael 
Moran/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Eric Newell/EWC/Enron@Enron, Janet 
Place/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Tony Pryor/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Rex 
Rogers/Corp/Enron@Enron, Molly Sample/Houston/Eott@Eott, Frank 
Sayre/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, John 
Schwartzenburg/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Shemeika 
Scroggins/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Scott Sefton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Vicki 
Sharp/HOU/EES@EES, Norma Tidrow/HOU/AZURIX@AZURIX, Robin Tompkins@ENRON, Adam 
Umanoff/EWC/Enron@Enron, Rob Walls/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Robert C Williams/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Randy 
Young/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Walt Zimmerman/Houston/Eott@Eott
cc: Sharon Butcher/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: 1999 Enron Corp. Compliance Report

 Attached hereto, please find a copy of the Compliance Report that may be 
used to report 1999 compliance activities.

 In addition, I am sending this material to each of you via lotus, and/or the 
Internet, if appropriate, so that yu might have the form at your disposal.

 Please note that thes reports are due March 31, 2000.

 We intend to submit the documentation to the Audit Committee of the Enron 
Corp. Board of Directors at the October, 2000 meeting.

 The 1998 Enron Corp. Compliance Report submitted by each of the operating 
entities will be sent to each of you under separate cover.

 Please call Sharon Butcher at (713) 853-7224 if you have any questions.

 Thank you.

Ava