Subject: Re: Conoco
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 05:04:00 -0700 (PDT)

Jim--lets talk for a few minutes on Mon.  I need a list of next years big 
dollar cases for Lou on Monday.  I've got a back of the envelope list I want 
to confirm with you.  DF

Kathy Ringblom
07/14/2000 05:04 PM
To: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Jim Talcott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Conoco

Jim is sending Caren Sweetland the Middle Concho contract files that he has 
reviewed for privilege, good stuff, bad stuff.  Steve Gilbert has my Imperial 
plant analysis and the gpk's behind the plant at his desk for his review on 
Monday.  I have sent copies of the Rocker B-s contracts to Britt Davis for 
his review.  My analysis of this plant is almost finished.  If anything comes 
up regarding settlement, please leave me a voicemail!

Drew, if you still want to go to Houston next week  (Thursday or Friday [the 
20th/ 21st] should be ok with me), please leave me a voicemail with 
information about when we would be leaving so I can get prepared when we 
return from Minnesota.

I didn't get a chance to think much about your budget question.  The only 
matters we had exceeding $20,000 this year that I coded were Conoco, Oelwein, 
miscellaneous Minnesota operations matters, and Guardian pipeline matters.  I 
only coded one invoice regarding Kimball from Jim McCartney so I assume Britt 
Davis is coding and paying the other ones.  I don't know about Dresser Rand 
or Coyonosa - haven't seen any invoices on Coyonosa yet and Dresser Rand is 
on hold.  Jim, did I miss anything?