Subject: Re: Pueblo
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 09:34:00 -0700 (PDT)

Great--please let me know how it goes.  I'm out next wk but will check voice 
mails.  Also, why does my email down below say "Enron Energy Services?"  My 
computer has apparently transferred me to EES.  I need a vacation.  DF

Kevin Hyatt
04/20/2000 04:10 PM
To: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: [email-masked], Lorraine Lindberg/ET&S/Enron 

Subject: Re: Pueblo  

Lorraine and I are meeting Steve Walton on Mon a.m.

   
	Enron Energy Services
	
	From:  Drew Fossum                           04/20/2000 04:08 PM

To: Steven Harris/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Kevin Hyatt/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Lorraine 
Lindberg/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  
Subject: Pueblo

I had an interesting conversation with Mark Courtney today, this time about 
something that doesn't cost us money.  He has gained a good bit of experience 
on transmission availability in NW New Mexico from the Gallup electric 
contract negotiation.  His take on transmission constraints is consistent 
with what Kevin and I had suspected:  Alb. is a load pocket and the 
prevailing flow is west to east into Alb.  Constraints only affect west to 
east flows and a generator in Alb. could always move power to four corners by 
displacement.  Courtney has worked with an ENA transmission guy named Steve 
Walton who apparently has more experience with the 230Kv transmission lines 
that had the problem that led to the recent blackouts in Alb.  If we are not 
talking to him already, he would be another guy worth talking to.