Subject: Re: Please Read - Document Control Project
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 09:05:00 -0700 (PDT)

I am troubled by your report.  Perhaps we need to threaten to revoke the 
anmesty and impose sanctions for noncompliance?  Or deputize someone mean to 
search file cabinets?  In all seriousness, would all of you please remind 
your troops of the importance of this effort, as I will with my folks.  Rick, 
thanks for the hard work  and perseverance on this.  DF

Rick Dietz
05/05/2000 01:49 PM
To: Julia White/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mary Kay 
Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dave Neubauer/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steven 
Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Michel Nelson/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Please Read - Document Control Project

Honestly,  Drew Fossum told me "If you build it, they will come".

Well, the ET&S Contract Administration Group has successfully reconfigured 
the contract file room in Houston to house any and all ET&S agreements in a 
secured environment.  But frankly, we are disappointed in the response that 
we have received to date.  We have only received a few documents from the 
Minneapolis Area Office and from Market Services in Houston.  Hopefully, the 
memo that I sent to you on April 7th was forwarded to your direct reports 
with instructions on providing any originals or copies of agreements created 
outside the CMS/CBS systems to the Contract Administration Group in Houston.  
If you would like me to forward this memo to you again, please let me know.

We have established contacts for all locations across ET&S to receive and log 
any originals or copies of agreements/documents given to them by department 
employees before forwarding them to the Contract Administration Group in 
Houston.  The contacts, who have already been notified of their role in this 
process, are:

  Department   Contact

  Marketing (Omaha)  Laura Lantefield
  Marketing (Omaha)  Joni Bollinger
  Marketing (Omaha)  Janet Bowers
  Marketing (Mpls.)  Lisa Valley
  Marketing (Field)  Craig Buehler
  Legal    Martha Benner
  Regulatory   Barb Bischoff
  Operations   Judy Kudym/Mike Nelson
  Market Services (Houston) Patricia Steele

If you have not already done so, please forward the April 7th memo (or this 
memo) to your staff showing your support for this project.  If you have any 
questions, please contact me at extension 35691 or Pat Steele at extension 
37712 .

Rick