Subject: Re: Meeting Confirmation: SLA - May 30
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 04:59:00 -0700 (PDT)

I wouldn't miss it!  DF

   

	From:  Dan Fancler                           05/19/2000 10:16 AM

To: Steven M ET&S Harris@Enron, Julia White/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew 
Fossum@ENRON
cc: Virginia O'Neill/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Bob Chandler/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Rod 
Hayslett/FGT/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Meeting Confirmation: SLA - May 30

Steve & Julia, Your attendance is also requested, we plan to include a 
discussion of TW accounting of imbalance price risk.

Drew, we have previously discussed this with you and you are welcome, All 
hand-outs will be Attorney Client Privilege so we may need a lawyer. 

Dan
---------------------- Forwarded by Dan Fancler/ET&S/Enron on 05/19/2000 
10:08 AM ---------------------------

Virginia O'Neill
05/18/2000 04:43 PM
To: Bill Cordes/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dan Fancler/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mary Kay 
Miller/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Rod Hayslett/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Bob 
Chandler/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dave Neubauer/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steve 
Gilbert/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kent Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Virginia O'Neill/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Sharon Solon/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kathy 
Campos/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Deb Cappiello/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Rosemary 
Gracey/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Meeting Confirmation: SLA - May 30

Meeting Confirmation:

Topic:  SLA Examples & Discussion
Date:  Tuesday, May 30
Time:  4:00-5:00 PM
Location: VCR (Hou-49C2, Oma-7C2)