Subject: Re: last year's deal
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 11:11:00 -0700 (PDT)

They nominate the SF to market services also, in addition to any transport 
they have?  Dari, please follow up on this with market services and verify 
what the procedures are and let us all know.    Again, this may relate to a 
counterproposal we make to TCEM if they barf on the corporate guarantee 
issue, so time is of the essence.  Thanks.  DF

   Sue M Neville                05/31/2000 11:14 AM

To: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Re: last year's deal  

addition to my first reply:

Also, Sempra does not nominate to Kent/Sue/Morgan.  They nominate to Market 
Services.  Sempra's scheduler would not even think to call any one of us.  We 
would only hope their deal maker, David Otte, would be in the loop on their 
side and notify one of us if they ever decided to go physical.

Sue