Subject: Re: last year's deal
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 03:29:00 -0700 (PDT)

Is that point the receipt point Sempra would have to use to take the base gas 
volumes away from Cunningham?  Thanks.  DF

   

	From:  Dari Dornan                           06/01/2000 09:09 AM

To: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kent Miller/ET&S/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Re: last year's deal

---------------------- Forwarded by Dari Dornan/ET&S/Enron on 06/01/2000 
09:06 AM ---------------------------

Linda Trevino
06/01/2000 08:47 AM
To: Dari Dornan/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Re: last year's deal  

If someone tries to nominate POI 61243 they will receive a message saying 
"Invalid point".  The market service rep will then notify me because they 
cannot nominate on the point.  I will then notify Jan.  Jan and I will notify 
Sue, Morgan, Kent and yourself.  Let me know if we need to change anything.

Linda

   

	From:  Dari Dornan                           06/01/2000 08:33 AM

To: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Jan Moore/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Linda 
Trevino/ET&S/Enron@Enron
cc: Sue M Neville/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kent Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: last year's deal  

Jan and  Linda, the issue is how does anyone know for last years base gas 
deal if it has "gone physical" (if Sempra nominates the SF agreement for 
delivery).  My answer subject to your verification is that the POI that they 
have to nominate to is flagged as not available, so when they nominate Market 
Services is aware of it and is to call Kent/Sue/Morgan.  Could you fill in 
any missing details.  Thanks, Dari

   

	From:  Drew Fossum                           05/31/2000 06:11 PM

To: Sue M Neville/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Dari Dornan/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kent Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: last year's deal  

They nominate the SF to market services also, in addition to any transport 
they have?  Dari, please follow up on this with market services and verify 
what the procedures are and let us all know.    Again, this may relate to a 
counterproposal we make to TCEM if they barf on the corporate guarantee 
issue, so time is of the essence.  Thanks.  DF

   Sue M Neville                05/31/2000 11:14 AM

To: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Re: last year's deal  

addition to my first reply:

Also, Sempra does not nominate to Kent/Sue/Morgan.  They nominate to Market 
Services.  Sempra's scheduler would not even think to call any one of us.  We 
would only hope their deal maker, David Otte, would be in the loop on their 
side and notify one of us if they ever decided to go physical.

Sue