Subject: NM First Town Hall Energy Summary
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 04:39:00 -0700 (PDT)

Leslie Lawner called and asked if TW could help with the funding of this 
organization.  As you will recall, the "NM First" group has taken positions 
on right of way issues that are consistent with TW/Enron's view on Indian 
right of way issues.  Leslie asked if we could kick in $1000.  I leave this 
to you guys to weigh in on--If you think it's worthwhile, let me know and one 
of us can get back to Leslie.  I'm happy to help out with the funding if you 
think it would be useful.  DF  
---------------------- Forwarded by Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron on 07/18/2000 
11:32 AM ---------------------------

Leslie Lawner@EES
07/14/2000 02:45 PM
To: Paul Kaufman/PDX/ECT@ECT, Harry Kingerski/HOU/EES@EES, Louis 
Soldano/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: NM First Town Hall Energy Summary