Subject: Enron and Blockbuster to Launch Entertainment On-Demand Service
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 04:10:00 -0700 (PDT)

No wonder you are oblivious to our meager organizational changes up in 
Omaha!  You are out doing zillion dollar deals for EBS!!!  
Congratulations--sounds like a very cool deal!  Lets get together soon down 
in Houston and debrief--that is if rock star Frank can take time away from 
the 50th floor crowd to hang with mere mortals!  DF 
---------------------- Forwarded by Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron on 07/21/2000 
11:04 AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Enron Broadband Services                           07/19/2000 06:34 PM

Sent by: Enron Announcements
To: All Enron Worldwide
cc:  

Subject: Enron and Blockbuster to Launch Entertainment On-Demand Service

Today Enron Broadband Services announced a 20-year exclusive agreement with 
Blockbuster to deliver a revolutionary new "entertainment on demand" service 
to consumers.   Consumers will be able to order movies from the convenience 
of their homes, and watch them on their televisions whenever they want.  To 
learn more about this exciting announcement and view a webcast featuring 
interviews with Ken Lay and Blockbuster CEO John Antioco, visit 
http://www.ebentertainmentondemand.com/.