Subject: Re: TW Letter
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 09:41:00 -0700 (PDT)

I'm ok with the change.  Just curious, but Courtney doesn't get any  time 
value of money recognition on his prepayment?  Also, the prepayment gives us 
a cash, but not earnings, benefit, right?  Thanks.  DF

James Centilli
08/01/2000 02:53 PM
To: Susan Scott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: TW Letter

Susan

Bob Chandler and I request some changes inorder to detail the upfront 
payment.  If you do not have any problems with the document, please advise 
and we will notify Gerald to create executables.

Thanks,
James

---------------------- Forwarded by James Centilli/ET&S/Enron on 08/01/2000 
02:49 PM ---------------------------

Gerald Nemec@ECT
08/01/2000 09:25 AM
To: James Centilli/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Mark Courtney 

Subject: TW Letter

Attached is the letter.  I am forwarding per Mark's request.  Let me know if 
you have any comments.  If everything looks good, let me know and I will 
create executables.  Thanks.