Subject: Re: Richardson dinner
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 03:07:00 -0700 (PDT)

Leslie, I'll follow up with Mike McGowan.  Is there an invoice or something 
floating around that you are aware of?  Shall we just send to you Tom and 
have you get it to the right place?  I'm not sure anyone has been hired yet 
to fill Tim's position, but I know that is in progress.  Mike--please give me 
a call re: this.  Thanks. DF   

Leslie Lawner@EES
08/21/2000 09:13 AM
To: Tom Rutherford <[email-masked]> @ ENRON, Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Richardson dinner  

Drew, Tom has informed me that Enron has never paid for the table that Tim 
Aron got for the Secretary Richardson fundraiser (last April) and the tab is 
$2500.  I know in hindsight we may not want to give Richardson any money 
since he blew his chance at becoming VP (just joking) but we do need to pay.  
Tom's email address is above and perhaps he can tell you where to mail the 
check.

I also have a couple of other obligations that Tim Aron undertook that I need 
to follow up on, has someone been hired, or should I go through you?

Thanks.