Subject: Re: REMINDER: 3rd CE Officer Review for NNG and TW
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 06:15:00 -0700 (PDT)

Lou's right, I probably won't be able to help answer any questions, but I am 
happy to offer my insights on how to cut his budget.   DF

09/07/2000 06:47 PM
Louis Soldano
Louis Soldano
Louis Soldano
09/07/2000 06:47 PM
09/07/2000 06:47 PM
To: Elaine Concklin/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Michael Moran/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Eric 
Benson/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, William Kendrick/OTS/Enron@ENRON, John 
Shafer/OTS/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Re: REMINDER: 3rd CE Officer Review for NNG and TW  

do we ever end these financial reviews???  i'm on pins and needles waiting to 
be "summoned" to expalin the $10 million "Soldano settlement" and i never get 
a call....

i'll be in montana on monday...any questions about legal, indian row or 
environmental please call drew...he won't be able to help but call him 
anyway...

legal should be in good shape - just let mike know if anything comes up.   
Stan knows the situation on the indian ROW (i asked him how he wanted to show 
it in the budget) . i don't think we have issues for environmental but bill 
kendrick would be in the best position to answer any questions (sorry 
bill)....i'll be in friday morning if you think we need to discuss 
anything....thx

	Elaine Concklin
	09/07/2000 06:38 PM
	
To: Bill Cordes/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, John Dushinske/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew 
Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steven Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Danny 
McCarty/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Mike McGowan/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kent 
Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Michel 
Nelson/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dave Neubauer/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Rockey 
Storie/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Julia White/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Rod 
Hayslett/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Elaine Concklin/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, David 
Clements/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steve Gilbert/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, John 
Fiscus/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Stephanie Korbelik/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Allen 
Cohrs/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dana Jones/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Jeanette 
Doll/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Lindy Donoho/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kevin 
Hyatt/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Mike Zabawa/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Rick 
Dietz/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Vera Apodaca/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Henry 
Baker/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steve Kleb/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Sophie 
Patel/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Louis Soldano/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Virginia O'Neill/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Julie Armstrong/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Deb 
Cappiello/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Martha Benner/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Audrey 
Robertson/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dea Crum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Sharon 
Solon/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Judy Kudym/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Ricki 
Winters/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Julie McCoy/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Rosemary 
Gracey/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Linda Wehring/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kathy 
Campos/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Maria Perales/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steve 
Hotte/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Phil Lowry/OTS/Enron@ENRON, Bob 
Chandler/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, James Centilli/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: REMINDER: 3rd CE Officer Review for NNG and TW

REMINDER:

 3rd Current Estimate Officer Review for NNG and TW
 Monday,  September 11, 2000
 1:30 - 3:00 PM
 EB49C2 / OMA717

Thanks,  Elaine