Subject: Re: Standards of Conduct - Marketing Affilate Rule
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 05:23:00 -0700 (PDT)

Stan is now the president of Northern.  Dari, have you seen any changes to 
the org. charts etc. to reflect this?  DF  

   

	From:  Patrick Brennan                           10/12/2000 08:18 AM

To: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dari Dornan/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Standards of Conduct - Marketing Affilate Rule

Question:
Under the Standards of Conduct for Northern, Section III ("Merchant 
Function"), Paragraph 284.286(a), last sentence reads "The Pipeline Sales 
Division reports to the President of Northern."  We all know that this is now 
Dan McCarty.  However, whereas Bill Cordes' title was 'President', every 
announcement about Dan refers to him as 'Managing Director and Chief 
Commercial Officer for ETS'.  Does the word "president" exist anywhere in 
Dan's job description so as to make this sentence imply the presidency role 
rather than inferring it?
pmb