Subject: Re: ETS Comments in Technical Conference Proceeding
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 05:33:00 -0700 (PDT)

Shelley--looks good to me.  DF

Shelley Corman
10/19/2000 10:53 AM
To: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Maria Pavlou/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Frazier 
King/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Janet 
Place/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Ray Neppl/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Bambi 
Heckerman/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Glen Hass/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dave 
Neubauer/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Susan Scott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Robert 
Kilmer/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Dorothy McCoppin/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Teb 
Lokey/FGT/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: ETS Comments in Technical Conference Proceeding

Yesterday at the regulatory roundtable it was decided that we should file 
some brief comments in the FERC Sept. 19 technical conference proceeding 
(PL00-1).  These comments are due today & I need to get them to the 
Washington office by noon.

Let me know if you have a chance to read it & have any comments.  Sorry for 
the short notice.