Subject: Re: TFX Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 02:37:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please ensure that I have done this as expected and offer your approval, then 
I'll send for loading.

MARTHA BENNER @ 
ENRON        
10/26/2000 09:18 AM

To: David Forster/Corp/Enron@Enron, Dale Neuner/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steve Kirk/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dari 
Dornan/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: TFX Agreement

Per Steve Kirk and Drew Fossum please add the following in the "Other" 
section of the TFX Agreement:

Shipper agrees that if it utilizes Northern's capacity release program to 
release, on either a temporary or permanent basis, any capacity subject to 
the discount contained herein at a rate greater than the discounted rate, 
Shipper shall receive a demand charge credit only for the amount of the 
discounted rate agreed to herein.

(Please forward this message to Naved Ahmed.  Thank you.)

Martha for Dari Dornan