Subject: IdeaBank Website
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 07:55:00 -0800 (PST)

Please take a look at this new communication tool at your earliest 
convenience and give your input to one or more projects.  This is our 
opportunity to provide meaningful creative input to the slew of new revenue 
generation ideas that are flying around.  I appreciate your efforts to make 
innovation as high a priority in the law group as it is throughout all of 
Enron!  DF  
---------------------- Forwarded by Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron on 10/30/2000 
03:47 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Dan McCarty & Steve Hotte                           10/26/2000 12:09 AM

Sent by: ETS General Announcement
To: Enron Transportation Services Operations
cc:  

Subject: IdeaBank Website

Please read the attached document for information about an exciting new 
website for ETS employees!