Subject: Re: Enron 3rd Qtr 00- 10Q
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 00:31:00 -0800 (PST)

Ugh.  Do we need to say "from storage inventory" or can we just mention gas 
sales?  I seem to recall that we already discussed that and the accountants 
wanted to mention the source of the sold gas, but if I'm wrong, lets make the 
reference less specific.  Thanks. DF    

   

	From:  Bob Chandler                           11/03/2000 07:48 AM

To: Rod Hayslett/FGT/Enron@Enron, Tracy Geaccone/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Drew 
Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Harry Walters/ET&S/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Enron 3rd Qtr 00- 10Q

Here are the paragraphs in the 3QTR 10Q relative to ETS that contain 
references to our base gas sales.  We have suggested the change shown to 
de-emphasize the fact that there were sales in both years.   Do you want to 
suggest any further changes in the next draft we receive for review?
---------------------- Forwarded by Bob Chandler/ET&S/Enron on 11/03/2000 
07:44 AM ---------------------------

Allen Joe
11/01/2000 02:15 PM
To: Bob Chandler/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Enron 3rd Qtr 00- 10Q

Attached are proposed changes to Enron's 10Q for 3rd Qtr 00 on ETS net 
revenues section.