Subject: Re: NN 637
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 05:02:00 -0800 (PST)

From this side, Sharon Damron's reaction doesn't fit with what I've heard 
from other pipes.  For instance, Staff called one of the CMS pipes to 
schedule a tech. conference on Nov. 14, but the pipe couldn't do it that day 
and offered to schedule it for the 15th -- Staff answered that they would 
schedule something for January in that case.  This story is more in line with 
what I've heard about the timeline for Staff.  

Also, in other cases Staff has given scheduling deference to meetings with 
customers (settlement meetings in Dominion's case, which caused Staff to 
postpone their 2nd tech. conference by 7 weeks).

-Nancy

	Shelley Corman
	11/03/2000 12:50 PM
		 
		 To: Nancy Bagot/OTS/Enron@ENRON
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Re: NN 637

FYI
---------------------- Forwarded by Shelley Corman/ET&S/Enron on 11/03/2000 
12:49 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Drew Fossum                           11/03/2000 10:22 AM

To: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Glen Hass/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dari 
Dornan/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Maria Pavlou/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Shelley 
Corman/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: NN 637  

Another thought on this.  Sharon Damron seems like a flunkie--she clearly had 
no authority to discuss alternatives.  If we feel strongly about pushing the 
tech conf. to January, I'll bet we could talk to Damron's superiors and get 
them to do that, particularly since they put this off so long before changing 
course on the timing.  DF  

   

	From:  Drew Fossum                           11/03/2000 09:55 AM

To: Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Glen Hass/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dari 
Dornan/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Maria Pavlou/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Shelley Corman/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: NN 637

Sharon Damron called me today and asked us to pick a day between Dec. 11 and 
15th for a NN 637 tech conf.  I reminded her that a few weeks ago she had 
told me Staff didn't expect to schedule a tech conf until after the 
holidays.  She said that has changed and Staff now wants the tech conf. in 
Dec.  but she couldn't or wouldn't tell me why the change occurred.  I also 
told her that we are organizing a settlement conf. for the end of Nov. and 
asked if it made sense for us to see how that effort went before deciding 
when to schedule the tech conf.  She said they needed the tech conf. that 
week in Dec. no matter what.  Lets talk.  DF