Subject: Re: New Product Version - Daily TFX
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 02:14:00 -0800 (PST)

I made a few revisions.  Pls. call me if you have any questions.  thanks, 
Maria

Steve Kirk
11/06/2000 08:51 AM
To: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Maria Pavlou/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: New Product Version - Daily TFX

Tony is on vacation today.  Please review asap.  Thanks.
---------------------- Forwarded by Steve Kirk/ET&S/Enron on 11/06/2000 08:49 
AM ---------------------------

Steve Kirk
11/06/2000 07:47 AM
To: Tony Pryor/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Jo Williams/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: New Product Version - Daily TFX

Tony, I need your review and approval asap for the attached E.Dubuque 
delivery products that are "daily" in nature (one is for receipt at Ventura 
and the other is for receipt at Demarc).  The rate aspect is the same 
language as the one-part rates we have already used (designated as "R+C).  
This "Dly" designation means that the term is one day which will be rolled 
over day-to-day unless either party cancels the rollover.  The term language 
shown here is the same as the "daily" language we have been using.  Call me 
with your questions. Thanks. x7067.