Subject: Re: EOL Policy
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 06:32:00 -0800 (PST)

Shelley, Dale explained to Tony and I that the term "indicative data" should 
be included.  This term is a term of art to the traders and means data which 
relates to certain trading characteristics, such as how often, whether the 
trades are made in groups, etc.  (Dale can give you a more detailed 
explanation.)  Thus, this term would cover some things which "transactional 
data" may not cover.  Given these facts, Tony and I had included it in the 
original writeup.  Your edit of the last is sentence is fine, however, 
perhaps we should add "indicative data" back in to make sure we are covered.

Tony, please add any comments you have.

Shelley Corman
11/06/2000 12:31 PM
To: Tony Pryor/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Frazier King/FGT/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: EOL Policy  

Here is my suggested edit to the last sentence.

Tony Pryor
11/01/2000 10:43 AM
To: Dale Neuner/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shelley 
Corman/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Frazier King/FGT/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: EOL Policy

Attached for your review and comment is a draft of a policy to be distributed 
to EOL/ENA employees. While the policy may seem over-restrictive, the fact 
basis upon which the policy is based is that the activities identified in the 
policy are currently performed by ENA employees. Of course, we still need to 
talk about this issue.