Subject: Electronic Filing Demo
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 06:28:00 -0800 (PST)

Denise would you give a copy of this memo to Maria Pavlou please?

Martha (x7330)
---------------------- Forwarded by Martha Benner/ET&S/Enron on 11/07/2000 
02:26 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Naomi Bourg                           11/07/2000 02:22 PM

To: Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Glen Hass/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dari Dornan/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Maria 
Pavlou/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Martha Benner/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Electronic Filing Demo

Mary Kay,

The Capitol Connection will offer the electronic filing demonstration 
following the Commission meeting on November 8, 2000, as a special FERC 
meeting live over the Internet.  We can contact Jan Butler at 3-7629 (she is 
sick today) or David Reininger or Julia Morelli at (703) 993-3100 or visit 
Capitol Connection's website at www.capitolconnection.gmu.edu if we are 
interested in viewing the demo.  The cost for the video/audio version would 
be $65 for the 1st computer connection and $15 for each additional connection 
with a maximum charge per site of $200.  Are we interested in seeing the demo?

Naomi