Subject: ETS Products/Services
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 03:06:00 -0800 (PST)

EHS Corporate has asked we verify this inventory of services/products  from 
all of the various companies that fit under the very broadest form of the ETS 
umbrella.  I offer the following thoughts:  I don't believe EOTT has any 
relationship with the Mt. Belvieu storage operations; I don't know if we 
purchase natural gas except for fuel purposes; do we currently have any gas 
gathering facilities?? or just transmission??; EOTT Fleet Vehicles could be 
better defined; Risk Management services??

Feedback would be extremely helpful before the 17th
---------------------- Forwarded by Louis Soldano/ET&S/Enron on 11/08/2000 
10:53 AM ---------------------------
From: Susan Worthen@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 11/07/2000 10:00 AM
To: Louis Soldano/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: ETS Products/Services

Lou,

This is a follow-up to a meeting we had about 2 months ago on Life Cycle 
Impact Assessments.  The 1st phase of the assessment involves completing an 
inventory of Enron's products\services and volumes.  I am currently 
requesting each business unit to verify the products and services we have 
identified and make any modifications to the list.  I am enlisting your 
assistance to do this for ETS, including EOTT.  I need to have the 
verification completed by 11/17. Please advise if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Susan Worthen
Director
Environmental Compliance, Enron Corp
713/646-6579  713/345-6164 fax
3AC 1525