Subject: Re: Sunflower Flow Control
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 10:00:00 -0800 (PST)

Karen, I'm sending you down some hand written notes.  If others want, please 
call and I'll get them to you.   We need to look at the letter we sent to Wis 
Gas on flow control and conform this to match as much as possible.    MK

Karen Lagerstrom
11/27/2000 03:34 PM
To: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Ranelle 
Paladino/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Mary Darveaux/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steven 
January/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dave Odneal/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Randy 
Rice/OTS/Enron@ENRON
cc: Joni Bollinger/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Sunflower Flow Control

Please review the attached draft letter addressing the implementation of the 
Sunflower flow control.  If you have any comments or questions, please call 
me.  Thanks!

Karen