Subject: Re: Posting Revision
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 02:19:00 -0800 (PST)

This is approved through Dec 31, 2000 as discussed.   thanks for your work on 
these changes.    MK

   

	From:  Mike Barry                           11/28/2000 09:45 AM

To: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steven 
January/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dave Neubauer/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Doug 
Aschwege/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Glen Hass/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Ranelle Paladino/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Dari 
Dornan/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Eileen Peebles/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Jo 
Williams/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Posting Revision

Rather than stating that capacity may be available from November 29, 2000 
through March 31, 2001, the posting will now state that capacity may be 
available from November 29, 2000 through March 31, 2001.

For those of you have already sent your approval, please notice this change.  
For those of you who have not, please forward your approval to me immediately 
to insure an immediate posting.

As discussed, the posting will remain up today until 6:00 p.m.  Please let me 
know if there are any further questions.

Thanks

Mike