Subject: Re: Derivatives missing confirmations or contracts
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 09:39:00 -0800 (PST)

Dan,

I'll check with ENA again on the currency swap.  I have spoken with the a 
couple of times about these and they indicate that it is being circulated 
through Law on their side (very slow).
The Lyons base gas sale contract will be a fixed price sale contract pursuant 
to NNG's rate schedule SF (I would not consider this contract to be a 
derivative, it is a sale pursuant to an approved FERC rate schedule).  Morgan 
is working with Legal to create this contract.
I thought that the NNG/TW amendment of terms had been completed.  I'll check 
with Drew, and if they are not completed we should be able to complete these 
in a couple of days (thanks for the heads-up)
Regarding the October purchase contracts: I'll forward this to Morgan for his 
handling of that issue.
Regarding the monthly sale to Kansas Gas:  I'm not familiar with this 
agreement???

I'll be in Houston on Monday and Tuesday if you want to catch me on any of 
these issues.

Kent

   

	From:  Dan Fancler                           12/01/2000 04:02 PM

To: Kent Miller@Enron
cc: Morgan Gottsponer/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Theresa Branney/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Lee 
Ferrell/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Tony Pryor/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Debbie 
Moseley/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Bob Chandler/ET&S/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Derivatives missing confirmations or contracts

Here is the current status of known derivative contracts which have 
outstanding paperwork. 

1. ENA Canadian Dollar Swap, - Kent Miller sent an e-mail to ENA he has 
received no response.
2. Oxy forward sale on Lyons base gas withdraw.  - We need a copy of this 
contract.  This contract is a derivative, we are using the 10 b. exclusion 
but we need to document that the contract qualifies for this exclusion.  
Otherwise the contract will need to be MTM.
3. NNG/TW intercompany amendment of terms for TransCanada.  

Also we need to remind everyone that gas purchases need an underlying 
contract.  AA has scheduled an audit of our gas purchases, additionally 
purchases cannot be approved without an underlying contract.

We have two purchases made for Oct. gas in which we could not locate an 
underlying contract.  
They are:
1. TransCanada
2. OGE 

Please forward all gas purchase base underlying contracts to Mark Walton.

We also are making monthly sales at Cunningham on a delivery into Kansas 
Gas.  I don't have a contract nor do we receive enough information on this 
sale to determine if the value received is correct.  Do you wish for us to be 
involved in the administration of this sale or can I leave this to Morgan.