Subject: Weekly ETS Government Affairs Report
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 00:41:00 -0800 (PST)

I think we need to follow closely the Koch settlement conference concerning 
segmentation as it relates to their zones and their "segmentation fee". I 
have not been following this proceeding at all but feel we should watch 
closely.

Thanks. Julia
---------------------- Forwarded by Julia White/ET&S/Enron on 12/04/2000 
08:37 AM ---------------------------

Shelley Corman
12/01/2000 03:02 PM
To: 
cc:  (bcc: Julia White/ET&S/Enron)

Subject: Weekly ETS Government Affairs Report

Attached is the report for the week ended December 1, 2000.   Due to 
technical difficulties, the report is back in the old style word document 
format.    Jan will add this document to the website archive when she returns 
to the office next week.

Here is GISB Order 587-M.

Here are EPMI's Comments to the GridFlorida RTO Filing.