Subject: TW Gallup - Gas Conversion Pricing
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 00:44:00 -0800 (PST)

Well, there you have it.  We waited and we blew it.  What a bunch of 
dummies.  Next time someone calls and gives me a special deal thats only 
available for a limited time, I'll jump on it!   Kevin, please let me know 
what Steve, Bill, and Stan ultimately decide to do on this.  Thanks. DF   
---------------------- Forwarded by Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron on 02/03/2000 
08:38 AM ---------------------------

Mark Knippa@ECT
02/02/2000 03:35 PM
To: Kevin Hyatt/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, David 
Foti/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: TW Gallup - Gas Conversion Pricing

Now given the close of business today and the concern regarding price movement
since Monday I have requested new pricing information again.  The appearance 
is
that the numbers have moved.  I suspect that we have missed the upward price 
movement
associated with the "Winter of 2000" the last few days.  

I hope we can get a defined process to capture a short term price movement or 
we may 
be faced with gas prices between March and April (which is the in-service 
targeted) that 
we don't even want to mention.  

Let me know.