Subject: Unit billing for year-end
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 08:14:00 -0800 (PST)

Mike, Louis, and Drew,

This follows up on my e-mails to you and my conversations with Mike about 
this subject.  We want to make sure that you are not caught in a year-end 
problem if you want to get the usual December estimates for Unit bills.  
Unfortunately, as Becky indicates, if we do not receive your instructions 
regarding this by December 12 at the very latest, then it will be too late 
for us to do what you want.

I assume that if you want December estimates, you will also want them from 
outside counsel.  Last year, it took a good deal of time to get those 
estimates from the attorneys representing your (and other Enron entities') 
interests in the Grynberg/Quinque cases.  I have received no instructions 
from you with regard to these or any other outside counsel. 

We greatly value our representation of the GPG and want to help in any way we 
can.  Please let us know what we can do.

Britt  

----- Forwarded by Britt Davis/Corp/Enron on 12/04/2000 03:54 PM -----

	Becky Stephens
	12/04/2000 03:42 PM
		 
		 To: Britt Davis/Corp/Enron@ENRON
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Unit billing for year-end

Britt, I am finalizing the Unit billing schedule for December and I need some 
information.  We will be sending out the bills for the November time on 
December 14th.  After that, we will issue another billing for December 1 - 14 
time.  Those bills will go out the last week of December.  If the GPG wants 
to have estimates for the remainder of December time, then we need to know 
that by December 12th, at the very latest.  Please let me know their wishes 
as soon as you find out.  Thanks, Becky

Becky A. Stephens
Litigation Unit, Enron Corp.
713/853-5025
713/853-6576 fax
EB4809