Subject: Re: Draft Open Season Posting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 00:25:00 -0800 (PST)

First,  I thought the inservice was to be earlier than 3rd quarter??  confused
Second, on term I'd suggest we say a minimum of five years, so if someone 
wants to bid for a longer term they can--
Third, in the 3rd paragraph change the reference to term, to as specifed 
above-
Fourth, in the last paragraph, add minimum term of five years again.

MK

Steven Harris
12/04/2000 08:07 AM
To: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Lindy Donoho/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Lorraine 
Lindberg/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Susan Scott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: Draft Open Season Posting  

Yes, I thought was to not take back space in the EOT area since we have some 
available and were not looking to expand there.

Drew Fossum
12/04/2000 07:57 AM
To: Lindy Donoho/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Steven Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, 
Lorraine Lindberg/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Susan Scott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: Draft Open Season Posting  

Looks OK to me, subject to approval from MKM's group.  Should we also solicit 
turnback in the East of Thoreau area in addition to soliciting it from Cal. 
border to Thoreau?  Is it our theory that since Thor.-Cal is the constrained 
segment, thats the only area we need to solicit turnback on?  DF

Lindy Donoho
12/01/2000 02:22 PM
To: Steven Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew 
Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Lorraine Lindberg/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Draft Open Season Posting

Attached is a draft posting for the 10,000/d mainline expansion.  Please let 
me know your comments by the end of the day Monday, December 4th.

Thanks!