Subject: Re: Gallup Expansion
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 06:43:00 -0800 (PST)

Unfortunately, I was traveling today and did not get this message until after 
the call took place.....  

Sharon Solon
12/12/2000 09:56 AM

To: David Roensch/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Rich Jolly/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Maria 
Pavlou/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dorothy McCoppin/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Kevin 
Hyatt/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Mary Darveaux/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Lorraine 
Lindberg/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steven Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew 
Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Earl Chanley/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Ronald 
Matthews/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Arnold L 
Eisenstein/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, JERRY 
MARTIN/ENRON@enronxgate, Patrick Brennan/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dave 
Waymire/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Keith Petersen/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Donna Martens/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Gallup Expansion

Following is the dial-in number and passcode for this conference call TODAY 
AT 1:00 P.M. CST.

DIAL-IN NUMBER: 1-877-795-3687
PASSCODE:  485174

---------------------- Forwarded by Sharon Solon/ET&S/Enron on 12/12/2000 
10:47 AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Sharon Solon                           12/12/2000 09:37 AM

To: David Roensch/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Rich Jolly/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Maria 
Pavlou/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dorothy McCoppin/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Kevin 
Hyatt/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Mary Darveaux/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Lorraine 
Lindberg/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steven Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew 
Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Earl Chanley/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Ronald 
Matthews/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Arnold L 
Eisenstein/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, JERRY 
MARTIN/ENRON@enronxgate, Patrick Brennan/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dave 
Waymire/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Keith Petersen/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Donna Martens/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Gallup Expansion

Donna Martens is scheduling a conference call today at 1:00 p.m. CST to 
discuss the above subject.  The call is scheduled to last l hour.  As soon as 
I have a dial-in number and passcode I will send another message.  If you 
will not be able to attend, please call Donna at x-7138 or e-mail her.  

Thanks.