Subject: Re: Gallup Expansion
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 03:07:00 -0800 (PST)

Attached is the listing of Exhibits and additional information required for 
the draft application we'll be discussing in the conference call.

Omaha folks, meet in Bill's old conference room.

Houston folks, meet in Ron Matthew's office.

Questions -let me know!  Thanks.   Donna

 

   

	From:  Sharon Solon                           12/12/2000 10:56 AM

To: David Roensch/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Rich Jolly/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Maria 
Pavlou/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dorothy McCoppin/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Kevin 
Hyatt/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Mary Darveaux/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Lorraine 
Lindberg/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steven Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew 
Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Earl Chanley/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Ronald 
Matthews/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Arnold L 
Eisenstein/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, JERRY 
MARTIN/ENRON@enronxgate, Patrick Brennan/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dave 
Waymire/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Keith Petersen/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Donna Martens/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Gallup Expansion

Following is the dial-in number and passcode for this conference call TODAY 
AT 1:00 P.M. CST.

DIAL-IN NUMBER: 1-877-795-3687
PASSCODE:  485174

---------------------- Forwarded by Sharon Solon/ET&S/Enron on 12/12/2000 
10:47 AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Sharon Solon                           12/12/2000 09:37 AM

To: David Roensch/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Rich Jolly/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Maria 
Pavlou/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dorothy McCoppin/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Kevin 
Hyatt/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Mary Darveaux/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Lorraine 
Lindberg/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steven Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew 
Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Earl Chanley/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Ronald 
Matthews/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Arnold L 
Eisenstein/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, JERRY 
MARTIN/ENRON@enronxgate, Patrick Brennan/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dave 
Waymire/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Keith Petersen/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Donna Martens/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Gallup Expansion

Donna Martens is scheduling a conference call today at 1:00 p.m. CST to 
discuss the above subject.  The call is scheduled to last l hour.  As soon as 
I have a dial-in number and passcode I will send another message.  If you 
will not be able to attend, please call Donna at x-7138 or e-mail her.  

Thanks.