Subject: Reorganization of Houston and Omaha Facilities Management Responsibilities
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 01:30:00 -0800 (PST)

Enron Property & Services Corp.

	
	
	From:  Steve Kean & Bill Donovan @ ENRON                           11/14/2000 
06:36 PM

Responsibility  for daily operations of building support services in the 
Enron Building, Houston leased offices, and Two Pacific Place (Omaha) will be 
transitioning from Corporate to Enron Energy Services (EES) by year-end.  The 
areas affected include facility operations and maintenance of mechanical, 
electrical, and air-conditioning systems, and housekeeping.

This transition of services, as presently managed by Enron Property and 
Services Corp. (EPSC), is designed to optimize value to Enron,s Business 
Units by leveraging facility management businesses now offered by EES to 
their commercial customers.  EPSC staff having administrative responsibility 
for these services will report to Enron Facility Services, a subsidiary of 
EES,s Global Energy Services group led by Daniel Leff, President and CEO.

EPSC is responsible for Enron,s internal real estate and office development 
needs, including leasing, space allocations and facility planning, project 
and construction management, furniture systems, and office relocation.  EPSC, 
in its development role, remains a part of Enron Corporate Administration 
Services (ECAS) along with Corporate Security and the Aviation Department, 
reporting to Bill Donovan, Vice President, Corporate Administrative Services.

This alignment of responsibilities offers the opportunity for EPSC to focus 
resources on effective utilization of our existing office space assets and 
managing the development of Houston,s new Enron Center Campus project.