Subject: Re: TW options filing
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 06:11:00 -0800 (PST)

I thought that was the point of requesting a December 1 date -- so that the 
Commission had a longer period to act.  Since we requested an effective date 
with more than 30 days advance notice (but less than 60 days per 154.207 of 
the regs), then the Commission has until the effective date to act? ( NGA 
717c.)  

   

	From:  Mary Kay Miller                           11/13/2000 12:16 PM

To: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Susan Scott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Shelley 
Corman/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Glen Hass/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mary 
Darveaux/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: TW options filing

At this mornings staff meeting, Stan asked about the status of TW options 
filing,  Shelley indicated that she felt it would be on the Nov 21 st 
agenda.  The 30 days to act is up on Nov. 16th, if the FERC hasn't done 
anything aren't the tariff sheets approved as filed?? If that answer is yes,  
isn't an order after that date required to meet the SS 5 requirements??   
Just thinking about the timing-  MK