Subject: ETS STAFF MEETING - Jan. 2
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 07:49:00 -0800 (PST)

Will we have a meeting on Jan. 2 in your office (pre-ETS staff meeting)?  
If so, will it be at 8:30 or can it be 9:00 am?

--Dot

---------------------- Forwarded by Dorothy McCoppin/FGT/Enron on 12/11/2000 
03:49 PM ---------------------------

Stanley Horton
12/11/2000 01:03 PM
Sent by: Cindy Stark
To: Bill Cordes/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Shelley Corman/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steve 
Hotte/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Rod Hayslett/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Phil 
Lowry/OTS/Enron@ENRON, Danny McCarty/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Rockford 
Meyer/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Michael Moran/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Julia 
White/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, James Prentice/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Scott 
Vonderheide/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Steven Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dave 
Neubauer/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Robert Hayes/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Drew 
Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dorothy McCoppin/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Mary Kay 
Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Robert Kilmer/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Dan 
Pribble/OTS/Enron@ENRON, Michel Nelson/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, 
[email-masked], Randy Rice/OTS/Enron@ENRON, John 
Shafer/OTS/Enron@Enron, James Saunders/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Jerry 
Peters/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Mike McGowan/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: 

Subject: ETS MONDAY MORNING STAFF MEETINGS

This is to advise you that we will NOT have ETS Monday morning staff meetings 
on December 18 or December 25.    

Please make note that the next ETS Staff Meeting will be held on Tuesday, 
January 2, 2001 at 9:30AM in 49C2.   And then on January 8, we'll resume our 
regular schedule of having our staff meetings on Monday mornings at 9:15AM.

Regards and Happy Holidays,
Cindy
X36197