Subject: Periodic Report - week ending 11/3/00
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], d
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 01:53:00 -0800 (PST)

Travel: - OUT OF OFFICE
I will be on vacation MONDAY  - 11/6/00
I expect to be in the Houston office the remainder of the week
I will be attending a Cross Function Team meeting in Albuquerque on 11/15/00 
- presenting the UAF Fundamentals information

GPG Continuous Improvement Task Force - Measurement and Invoicing Process:
We are in the final stages of setting up a meeting of the units named in the 
CI Accountability / Responsibility matrix.  As you will recall, one of the 
recommendations of the CI team was to define and reach agreement on roles 
relative to the 37 items identified during the project.  We have gathered all 
the Regional UAF teams input and now need to reach consensus with the other 
organizations.

EOTT UAF 
I met with Dave Daigle, Jim Martel and Don Doerr this past Tuesday.  I 
believe we have agreement on report generation, timing and distribution such 
that EOTT gain (loss) reporting can roll into the gas UAF reporting.
I  will reduce the agreement / process to paper as soon as I get a chance.

Training Project for  Phil Lowry  (Dave Schafer)

A meeting has been set up with Phil for 11/7/00 to review the data we have to 
date.
David Marye has done a fine job of putting together the data.

MISC:
I have spent a fair amount of time this week digging out data for various 
looks as TW UAF and its possible contribution to revenue.  I still have some 
questions I need to resolve.  Terry Galassini and I will be reviewing the 
data today.