Subject: Comments to GISB Opposing Partial Day Recalls
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 08:38:00 -0800 (PST)

Shelley, these comments look good.  I think they properly set forth  a 
structure to provide for these items as the entire market develops not prior 
to the service availability.  Most importantly, GISB isn't the business 
driver-  others please comment.   Remember,we aren't against its a 
timing/complete evaluation of the impacts to other service that hasn't been 
dealt with.  MK
---------------------- Forwarded by Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron on 12/08/2000 
04:32 PM ---------------------------

Shelley Corman
12/08/2000 03:42 PM
To: Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Teb Lokey/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Rita 
Bianchi/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mary Darveaux/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Tamara 
Hopkins/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Julia White/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, James 
Studebaker/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Shahnaz Lakho/FGT/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Comments to GISB Opposing Partial Day Recalls

FYI - Attached are the comments that I prepared for the pipeline segment to 
submit prior to the GISB EC vote next week on partial day recall.