Subject: Re: Lexis Nexis/Legal and Windows 2000
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 08:28:00 -0800 (PST)

I just tried out the new computer down in Jean's office and it works great - 
much faster, and things print from FERC and Lexis without kicking you out of 
the computer afterwards or screwing up the print fonts.    

   

	From:  Dari Dornan                           12/06/2000 01:03 PM

To: Martha Benner/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Maria Pavlou/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Jim Talcott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew 
Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kathy Ringblom/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Ann 
Smith/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: Lexis Nexis/Legal and Windows 2000  

i use Lexis but not Lexis Nexis.  Dari

MARTHA 
BENNER        
12/06/2000 07:36 AM

To: Maria Pavlou/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Jim Talcott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew 
Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dari Dornan/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kathy 
Ringblom/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Ann Smith/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Lexis Nexis/Legal and Windows 2000

Who uses this application in our department?   Others? 

Thanks.....Martha
---------------------- Forwarded by Martha Benner/ET&S/Enron on 12/06/2000 
07:32 AM ---------------------------
From: Jean Mcfarland/ENRON@enronxgate on 12/05/2000 04:43 PM
To: Martha Benner/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Lexis Nexis/Legal and Windows 2000

Martha -- do you use Lexis Nexis?  Can you come down into my area and test 
Lexis Nexis and other apps Legal may use?  

Thanks.  Jean