Subject: McAfee Virus Updates - Please Read!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 08:01:00 -0800 (PST)

It's time to update the McAfee virus files. But before you run the Winstall, 
please verify that you have version 4.0 or greater of VShield :

To check the VShield version:

Right click on the Virus shield in the lower right corner 
Select About  
  
The McAfee VShield version should be 4.0 or greater, if not, please contact 
the Helpdesk

To Update the McAfee files:

Click Start 
Select Winstall Auto Update, should take about 20 seconds to run - If you 
don't have the Winstall Auto Update, please contact the Helpdesk 
When the Winstall is completed, you may be prompt to reboot your PC

If you have any questions, or concerns before running the update, call the 
Helpdesk
Thanks - Omaha ETS Helpdesk x7454