Subject: Re: FERC Asks INGAA Members to Brief Staff on Any Critical Winter Operations
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 09:15:00 -0800 (PST)

Shelley--With the cold wave expected to come in next Tuesday December 12, we 
will keep you informed of any of the issues you listed below.

Thanks. Julia

Shelley Corman
12/05/2000 02:57 PM
To: Stanley Horton/Corp/Enron@Enron, Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Robert 
Kilmer/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Ray Neppl/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Dorothy 
McCoppin/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Janet 
Place/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Phil Lowry/OTS/Enron@ENRON, Bill 
Cordes/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Julia White/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Michael 
Moran/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: FERC Asks INGAA Members to Brief Staff on Any Critical Winter 
Operations

FERC contacted INGAA to ask that pipelines call Dan Larcamp in the event that 
they experience any curtailments, supply shortages or other critical 
operations situations this winter.  FERC wants to hear from the pipelines and 
have some time to react before they are asked to respond in a public forum 
(particularly Congress).