Subject: Re: Fw: Bushton Processing Facility
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 12:18:00 -0800 (PST)

That's more or less what I expected.  Good enough to cover us until the 4th.  
I'll talk to you all tomorrow.  DF

Steven January
12/31/2000 01:37 PM
To: Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Lynn Blair/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Stephen 
Herber/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Michel 
Nelson/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dave Neubauer/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Fw: Bushton Processing Facility

FYI. sj
---------------------- Forwarded by Steven January/ET&S/Enron on 12/31/2000 
01:48 PM ---------------------------

"jsommer9" <[email-masked]> on 12/31/2000 12:12:59 PM
To: <[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: Fw: Bushton Processing Facility

?
----- Original Message -----  
From: jsommer9  
To:?
Cc: [email-masked] ; [email-masked]  
Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2000 11:57 AM
Subject: Bushton Processing Facility

This is to inform you ONEOK Field Services will continue to operate the  lean 
side dehydration and the rich side processing for the period of January 1  
through?Thursday January 4th, 2001, unless the various parties affected by  
this decision can come to agreement on economic alternatives to allow the  
Bushton facility to remain economical during these difficult times.? Upon  
our return on Tuesday, each of the affected parties will need to discuss  
possible alternatives.
?
Should you have any questions, please call me at 918-366-8519 (home),  
918-588-7501 (work).
?
John L. Sommer