Subject: Re: Gas Processors Report
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 07:17:00 -0800 (PST)

I'd love to see his last article, but don't see any advantage in giving him 
any real information on our struggles right now.  Maybe after the dust 
settles in a few weeks I'll be less nervous.  DF

   

	From:  Michel Nelson                           01/04/2001 01:50 PM

To: Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Phil 
Lowry/OTS/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Gas Processors Report

	

I received a call from Doug Gill, a reported for the Gas Processors Report, a 
small publication that is similar to Gas Daily.
(1 800 874 2544 ext 121)

He stated he had written a report on shutting down processing plants being 
shut down, and the impact to Processors. (He is faxing me that particular 
publication)

He was interested in doing an article on the impact that gas processing 
shutdowns has had to pipeline operations.

Per Doug: 'nobody is quoted'. With all the issues we have going on, I didn't 
know if we wanted to take advantage of this opportunity or fully decline this 
opportunity. 

Comments......