Subject: letter
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 01:57:00 -0800 (PST)

I believe you got a copy of the John Sommer letter to producers dated Jan 6 
that MKM's spies intercepted.  She forwarded the Sommer letter to Stan and 
discussed it with him.  Dari and I vented our aggravation by drafting the 
attached letter to Gibson and Kyle complaining of Sommer's duplicity, but 
after tempers cooled, MKM and I decided not to send it to  Stan or urge him 
to send a written response.  As it stands, MKM and I will probably bring it 
up with Sommer in OK City and strongly suggest the importance of coordinated 
communication to the producers.  Stan may also bring the letter up orally 
next time he's on the phonne with Gibson or Kyle as an example of how not to 
handle this situation.    
---------------------- Forwarded by Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron on 01/13/2001 
09:52 AM ---------------------------
From: Ann Smith/ENRON@enronXgate on 01/12/2001 02:16 PM
To: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: letter