Subject: Re: Gallup request for rehearing
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 02:43:00 -0800 (PST)

Susan's draft has inspired me to vent months worth of frustration at the 
Commission.  To save Susan from trying to translate my weird scribbles, I'm 
having Martha type up my vitriol.  Please hold off on detailed comments on 
Susan's draft unless you've already finished them.  I'll circulate a revised 
draft to you all later today.  In the mean time, Susan and Frank and Steve, 
are there not some cases in which the Commission has specifically granted 
confidential treatment of precedent agreements or discount agreements in 
expansion cases.  I know the bulk of authority is against us, but I seem to 
recall at least a few stray decisions where the Commission granted confid. 
treatment (even if only for a limited time).  Lets talk.  Thanks. DF 

   

	From:  Susan Scott                           02/03/2000 03:52 PM

To: Drew Fossum@ENRON, Steven Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kevin 
Hyatt/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Lorraine Lindberg/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Donna 
Martens/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Keith 
Petersen/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: [email-masked], [email-masked] 

Subject: Gallup request for rehearing

Here is the attachment...

---------------------- Forwarded by Susan Scott/ET&S/Enron on 02/03/2000 
03:51 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Susan Scott                           02/03/2000 03:51 PM

To: Drew Fossum@ENRON, Steven Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kevin 
Hyatt/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Lorraine Lindberg/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Donna 
Martens/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Keith 
Petersen/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: [email-masked], [email-masked] 

Subject: Gallup request for rehearing

Attached is my draft of a request for rehearing.  It incorporates Mr. 
Stojic's and Mr. Kelly's initial comments.  Please review it and let me know 
if you have any comments on or before Tuesday afternoon (I will be out of the 
office Monday).  Thank you!