Subject: Re: Informal Discussions related to NNG SLA and continuation of Order 637
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 08:32:00 -0800 (PST)

I can't wait!  Frank--our expectation is that Staff won't go.  Can you call 
Harris Wood and approach that subject with him.  It was my understanding that 
Staff didn't expect to come, but just in case MGO or Midam have gotten to him 
and talked him into Staff attending, lets talk him out of it.  Thanks.  DF

   

	From:  Mary Kay Miller                           01/29/2001 12:33 PM

To: [email-masked], [email-masked], Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Maria 
Pavlou/ET&S/Enron
cc:  

Subject: Informal Discussions related to NNG SLA and continuation of Order 637

On February 6th, commencing at 1:00pm and continuing Feb. 7th until 2:45 pm,  
Northern Natural Gas will be discussing its SLA docket and time permitting, 
continuation of discussions related to its Order No. 637 fling.   The meeting 
will be held in Washington DC at the FERC offices.  The discussions will be 
conducted under settlement rules and only parties to the proceedings will be 
allowed to attend.  It is my understanding that FERC will be issuing an 
notice on this.  

Please provide me your comments-  MK