Subject: Re: ETS Hedged and Open Positions/Financial Exposures
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 11:56:00 -0800 (PST)

Debbie, please add Tony Pryor to the distribution list for this report.  
Tony, what's up with the missing TW confirms?  DF

Debbie Moseley
02/09/2001 02:21 PM
To: Bob Chandler/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Paul Cherry/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, John 
Dushinske/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dan Fancler/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Jeffery 
Fawcett/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Lee Ferrell, Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Tracy 
Geaccone/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Steve Gilbert/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Robert 
Guthrie/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Steven Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Robert 
Hayes/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Rod Hayslett/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Stanley 
Horton/Corp/Enron@Enron, Robert Kilmer/FGT/Enron, Danny 
McCarty/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Mike McGowan/ET&S/Enron, Kent 
Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dave 
Neubauer/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Jerry Peters/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Tony 
Pryor/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, James Saunders/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Susan 
Scott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Lisa Sutton/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Jo 
Williams/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Vincent Strohmeyer/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: ETS Hedged and Open Positions/Financial Exposures