Subject: Re: Draft -- TW posting/bidding procedures
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 11:58:00 -0800 (PST)

Can we get together for a half hour or so on Monday to discuss?  That would 
be helpful, so I can hear the thinking you guys went through.  Denise, pls 
print for me.  Thanks.  df

Susan Scott
02/09/2001 02:42 PM
To: Maria Pavlou/ET&S/Enron, Drew Fossum@ENRON
cc: Lee Huber/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Draft -- TW posting/bidding procedures

Maria and Drew:  Lee and I wanted you to preview our draft before we submit 
it to a wider audience.

Some comments:  I've not yet included the automatic open season similar to 
NNG's; I need more information on why NNG does it that way before I try to 
sell our marketers on the idea, and I've e-mailed MKM about it.  Also, we did 
not include a minimum time frame for response to bid solicitation because 
thought it unnecessarily limiting.  

Would like you to take just a few minutes to give us your initial comments 
and also your opinion on how best to circulate this (i.e. to MK's group 
first, then to marketing?).  

Many thanks.