Subject: Re: Reply comments
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 02:17:00 -0800 (PST)

Very artful--I think this resolves MKM's concern but I'll defer to her on 
that.  This approach does also give us more commercial flexibility which I 
think the marketers should like.  df

From: Susan Scott/ENRON@enronXgate on 02/23/2001 10:04 AM
To: Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Reply comments

Mary Kay, here is my proposed "fix" for paragraph 1 b.  ...running it by you 
just to make sure I understood your message correctly.  Let me know if this 
is OK.

Calpine has also requested that the tariff be amended to clarify that 
capacity remains generally available during the notice period but not during 
the option bidding process.  However, it was not Transwestern,s intent to so 
limit the availability of recourse service.  Recourse shippers may request 
and obtain posted capacity at any time, including during the option bidding 
process, unless and until an option is sold on that capacity.  If this is not 
clear in Transwestern,s proposed tariff provisions, Transwestern will modify 
the tariff sheets accordingly.