Subject: Re: FERC Daily Actions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 02:02:00 -0800 (PST)

Note new cost limits for building laterals within our existing blanket 
authorization (i.e., without seeking a specific certificate).  The $$ is 
probably still not high enough to give us ability to build the whole project, 
but it may give us some flexibility.  Thanks MKM.  
Also, has any one heard from Tino or Dennis in the last week or so?  I left 
Tino some voicemails on a question he had left for me, and the name of the 
Enron windmill guy, but haven't heard back.  Do we need to schedule a 
follow-up meeting with them to talk about turbine availability and regulatory 
options, etc? DF
---------------------- Forwarded by Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron on 02/09/2000 
09:59 AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Mary Kay Miller                           02/08/2000 07:44 AM

To: Drew Fossum
cc:  

Subject: Re: FERC Daily Actions  

This shows new automatic and prior notice $$ limits-   $20.2 million, prior 
notice  Project Pueblo

Janet Butler
02/07/2000 05:36 PM
To: Tim Aron/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, John Ballentine/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Martha 
Benner/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Eric Benson/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Donna 
Bily/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Lynn Blair/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Rob 
Bradley/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Lorna Brennan/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Bob 
Chandler/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Bill Cordes/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Shelley 
Corman/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Christi Culwell/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Mary 
Darveaux/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Larry DeRoin/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Rick 
Dietz/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dari Dornan/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, John 
Dushinske/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Diane Eckels/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, George 
Fastuca/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Donna 
Fulton/Corp/Enron, Lou Geiler/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, John 
Goodpasture/OTS/Enron@ENRON, Mary Hain/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bob M 
Hall/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Mary Lou Hamilton/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steven 
Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Glen Hass/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Robert 
Hayes/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Rod Hayslett/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Bambi 
Heckerman/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Theresa Hess/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Robert 
Hill/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Staci Holtzman/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Tamara 
Hopkins/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Stanley Horton/Corp/Enron@Enron, Lee 
Huber/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Martha Janousek/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steven 
January/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Anne Jolibois/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Steven J 
Kean/HOU/EES@EES, Jeffrey Keeler/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Robert 
Kilmer/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Frazier King/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Steve 
Kirk/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Tim Kissner/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Laura 
Lantefield/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Linda L Lawrence/HOU/EES@EES, Blair 
Lichtenwalter/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Elizabeth Linnell/HOU/EES@EES, Teb 
Lokey/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Phil Lowry/OTS/Enron@ENRON, Susan J Mara/SFO/EES@EES, 
Donna Martens/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dorothy McCoppin/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Mike 
McGowan/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Rockford Meyer/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Mary Kay 
Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Michael Moran/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Sheila 
Nacey/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Ray Neppl/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Robert 
Neustaedter/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Christi L 
Nicolay/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sarah Novosel/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Maureen 
Palmer/HOU/EES@EES, Zelda Paschal/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Geneva 
Patterson/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Maria Pavlou/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Eileen 
Peebles/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Keith Petersen/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Peggy 
Phillips/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Janet Place/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Tony 
Pryor/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Colleen Raker/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Bret 
Reich/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kathy Ringblom/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Jenny 
Rub/GPGFIN/Enron@Enron, Cynthia Sandherr/Corp/Enron@ENRON, James 
Saunders/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Donna Scott/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Susan 
Scott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Richard Shapiro/HOU/EES@EES, Michael 
Smith/Enron@Gateway, Dave Schafer/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mike G 
Smith/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Louis Soldano/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, 
Lon Stanton/ET&S/Enron@Enron, James D Steffes/HOU/EES@EES, James 
Studebaker/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Jim Talcott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Gina 
Taylor/OTS/Enron@ENRON, Debbie Thompson/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Melinda 
Tosoni/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Michael Van Norden/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Stephen 
Veatch/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Donald Vignaroli/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Jody 
Warner/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Kimberly Watson/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Julia 
White/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kim Wilkie/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Jane 
Wilson/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Michele 
Winckowski/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: FERC Daily Actions

February 4, 2000

Regional Transmission Organizations, RM99-2	Noticed change in workshop date 
scheduled for Atlanta on April 6-7, rather than april 5-6.
Questar Pipeline, CP00-75.	Noticed Questar's application to terminate transportation 
agreement with Northern which has been inactive for ten years.  Northern 
agrees as evidenced with signed letter agreement.
Distrigas of Massachusetts, CP00-76.	In a letter order, FERC has authorized a limited 
certification allowing Distrigas to install air injection requipment at its 
LNG terminal in Massachusetts between February 6, 2000 and March 31, 2000.
Trans-Union Interstate, CP00-47	NOI issued to prepare an environmental impact 
statement on Trans-Union's pipeline project consisting of about 41 miles of 
pipeline in Louisiana and Arkansas.
Publication of Project cost Limits Under Blanket Certificates, RM81-19, Final 
Rule	On February 7, FERC issued a final rule with the new limits  applicable for 
construction, acquisition, operation and miscellaneous rearrangement of 
facilities under blanket certificate procedure.  Attached is Final Rule with 
limits.