Subject: Re: Temporary Housing
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 14:36:00 -0800 (PST)

Great--Martha, pls get me in here for next wk.  I'll be down in Hou all wk I 
think.  I would like to see what else is available, so why don't you give me 
a call on Monday afternoon in Houston and we'll figure out when would work to 
take a look.  Thanks.  DF  (Martha--ignore my earlier email on this subject)

Laura Kinningham
03/20/2001 05:52 PM
To: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Temporary Housing

Hello Drew, I wanted to touch base with you regarding your temporary housing 
situation.  Deb Cappiello called me this morning and informed me that the 
Marketing apartment is fully available to you starting on Monday, March 26.  
Deb mentioned that they would still receive the invoices in Omaha, but could 
code the invoice to a Legal cost center if you decided to go with this 
apartment.  

Debra Kallus in the relocation department is available any time to discuss 
alternative temporary housing with you as well.  She has offered to have a 
representative personally show you corporate housing close to downtown if you 
are interested.  Let me know if we need to proceed with Debra further or go 
with the Marketing apartment.  My extension is 3-6609 and cell number 
713-410-3058 if you would like to discuss.  Thanks.